BRIAN MILLER, PE
Brian Miller is a Design Engineer at Insight Structural Engineers. He obtained his Bachelors of Science degree from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and is a licensed engineer with over 5 years experience in the structural engineering industry.
He has designed and managed projects spanning from Alaska to Florida, including custom residences, commercial office and retail tenant improvements, seismic retrofits and educational facilities.
Brian is passionate about providing practical yet inventive solutions to design challenges while working alongside the design team, contractor, and building owner.
- California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineer, California
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- Structural Engineers Association of California
- US Green Building Council
- Insight Structural Engineers (2017-present)
- KPFF Consulting Engineers (2014-2017)
- CalPortland Construction (2013)
- Orange County Public Works (2012)