IAN LING, PE
Ian Ling joined Insight Structural Engineers in 2018 with eight years of structural engineering experience in the Greater Los Angeles area. Ian has a wide range of experience with a broad range of projects in the institutional, entertainment, and public sectors. He has completed successful projects across both Northern and Southern California with notable clients including Universal Studios Hollywood, St. Joseph Health System, the City of Santa Monica, and Cottage Health.
Ian has been involved in all stages of structural design and construction and enjoys interacting with and learning from both clients and contractors. He has worked on both new and existing structures, utilizing his skills in project management, knowledge of structural materials, and construction administration to make sure the job is done right.
- University of California, Los Angeles
Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- University of California, San Diego
Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineer, California
- Structural Engineers Association of California
- Insight Structural Engineers (2018-present)
- KPFF Consulting Engineers (2010-2018)
Awards and Honors
- DBIA Excellence in Teaming: St. Jude Medical Center Northwest Tower, 2015
- UCSD Provost's Academic Honors, 2008